clearly colorado takes cleanliness and quality control seriously.
We follow the following procedures to insure that our water is pure:
- We practice International Bottled Water Association rules and regulations.
- Our 5 gallon plastic bottles are reused 40-60 times and are cleaned with our automated machine using biodegradable soap products.
- Annually we have formal standardized FDA inspection and testing, physical, chemical and radiological.
- We adhere to Truth in Labeling standards.
- Daily, we monitor ozone content, maintain 4 parts per million.
- We adhere to all Colorado State and FDA testing and inspections.
- We have an automatic bottle washer, cuting down on the amount of bottle-handling.
- Our processes are similar to restraunt procedures.
- We maintain full testing on our water, adhering to FDA standards.
What makes us unique?
- External wipe down of all bottles after bottling.
- Disinfect and sanitize coolers and POUs at the customer site.
- Perform weekly, quarterly and annual tests on product bottles.
- Monitor daily ozone levels. In addition, phenolphaline tests are performed to ensure no residual particles are in the bottle.